Sunday, September 27, 2009

Holy Birthdays

Happy Birthday Babe!!! So in the past three weeks
we have had everyones birthday but mine. Its kind of
crazy but fun. Seriously I just have to brag for a sec
about how much I love this man. He is the best best
best hubby I could ever ask for. I could not ask for anything
better! He is such a great daddy too!!! He would and does
anything for us and I appreciate him more and more
everyday. He works so hard so I can stay home and do
what I love(well most days)!! I love love love you and I
hope you had a great day babe.
Black eye for his Bday

This is how he opened all his presents!!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah! We need to hear the story behind that one! Cute Birthday pictures of Peyton! She is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy B-Day Jared! We are still waiting for you guys to come visit!

    ReplyDelete