Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

...and we did!! Last weekend me, my mother and sisters
went up to Swiss Days for the weekend. Its kind of our
tradition to go up every year and make a weekend
out of it. Although I haven't been the last two years
because I either had a one week old baby, or was like 10 months
prego. Basically all we did was shopped way to much, ate
way to much, and laughed the whole time. These girls really
are crazy and the best friends you could ever ask for.


Love Gardner Village

If your wondering, Yes i bought that branch. I
have some high hopes for that thing

6 comments:

  1. So fun! You guys are cute. I've never been to swiss days, but I've heard it's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, can we go back, like next week. I had sooo much fun with you sister, and I miss you already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute are you! I love the picture where you are all wearing some form of purple and matching! I've never been to Swiss days, but I've heard it's so much fun! I too love Gardner Village - I hope to make it up there sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo cute! When are you gonna come down to Vegas so you can decorate my house?

    ReplyDelete
  5. So I'm hoping for an invite to see what you do with the branch....I'm sure something fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're all so beautiful and color coordinated. :)

    ReplyDelete