Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Bear Lake 2009

Every year the Larsen side heads up to Bear lake to stay for
the week. Actually just all of Jareds siblings and his parents!!
We have so much fun and it is so nice to just relax(although
with my kids there wasn't a whole lot of relaxing) but thats another
story!! We stay at Jareds Grandmas cabin thats right on the lake.
The whole week is filled with skiing, tubing, laying out, playing
games, and of course a ton of good food.

3 of the 7 Boys
Hudson being a "fishy"
Peyton and grandma


I know completely inappropriate but hilarious
Stud

Cousin Kennady and Sissy
So cute


5 comments:

  1. Haha that picture is hilarious! Glad you had so much fun! I love my inlaws,they have so many fun traditions and we are always going on fun trips with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a funny picture of your boys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun trip! I love the picture of the boys butts! Hilarious! Peyton looks so cuddly in her towel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun!!! LOVE Bear Lake! Gets me excited to go! =) Anyway...to answer...I got the cake at Sams, I think you can do photo cakes almost anywhere though! =)

    ReplyDelete