Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Island Park...4th of July

For the 4th we went up to island Park with my
family. It was so much fun!! We drove through
Yellowstone Park, which was gorgeous I can't
believe that I have never been there before.
Hudson loved throwing the rocks in the river,
he could have done that all day and been
completely happy. For the 4th we went up to
West Yellowstone for the parade and festivities.
We had such a great time I just love being with
my family and being crazy with my sisters. Love
ya guys thanks for the great weekend!!
Grandma and Sissy
All of us before the parade started, I wish I had
a picture of Hudson, he was going crazy with
the candy. At one point he had two suckers in
his mouth it was hilarious
Huddy
Hudson and favorite cousin Morgie


A waterfall at the park it was gorgeous.
Love Him

I think Peyton has this face in every pic
My dad set up the cutest treasure hunt for the
kids, they got all sorts of prizes. Thanks dad



6 comments:

  1. So cute! Looks like you guys had fun. Love your fam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too fun! I am sad we didn't get to hang out cuz your kids were sick, you will just have to come to Vegas now! Anyways luv ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks so fun- I'm way jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh!!! I'm so excited I found you! I saw your comment on cara's blog and was so excited. I was just going through yearbooks and pictures today and wondering how you were and what you are up to.... and here you are! I probably sound like a total dork but I'm just so excited! Your family is adorable! What a hot mama you are!!! I hope all is well for you, can't wait to read your blog and see what more is going on! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was so good to hear from you lady! It's great to see you're doing so well and I didn't know you had two kids! Hudson and Peyton are adorable, and you're looking as gorgeous as ever. Glad to be in touch. It's been awhile since Lake Powell and getting "lost" on the Indian Reservation. Haha.

    ReplyDelete