Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A lesson for me

This whole story was good for me and even though Hudson
is only two, he taught me something. So anyone that knows Huddy
knows that he is in love with the blanket(a.k.a brown one). So we headed off
to the mall with brown one of course, but when we got home Hudson asked for
it and me and Jared both looked at each other like oh no.. we left it at the mall.
I called the mall but they were already closed. So we explained to Hud what had
happened and he said, Lets say a prayer! Sweetest thing ever to hear your two
year old say that. So we said a prayer and called the mall first thing in the morning.
They told us they had not found it, and when I told Hudson that he said "thats ok
we say another prayer"!! I told him I thought that brown one was really lost, but we
could go get another blanket. Of course he didn't like that idea. So about another hour
went by, I had forgot about the blanket but he had not. He asked to say another prayer.
I was like come on the blanket is lost!!! But we said one more prayer and called the mall
and they had it. I was shocked. He was so happy!! Love that little boy...


3 comments:

  1. That is the sweetest story I have ever heard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How weird is this?? My name is Jarred, my older two kids are Hudson (6) and Peyton (3)!!! We also have newborn twins.
    My wife (who is not named Brittany!) and I have a business called Huddy Buddy (huddybuddy.com).
    It's not like these are common names... strange coincidence I guess. email: support@huddybuddy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brittany that is such a cute story!! That just goes to show how good of parents you and Jared are!
    Also do you remember Michelle and Marie? And They are twins and went to high school with you and Chelsea...anyway they are all in our married student ward and somehow got to talking about Layton High with them and they wanted me to tell you hi!

    ReplyDelete