Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day Honey

Ok well to start off this post I am a little upset because earlier today I went to get my camera to take some pictures of my Hubby and the kids and my camera would not work. So so much for a cute picture. Anyways I just want to express my love to Jared, seriously he is the best guy ever!! He is such an amazing husband and daddy. It just amazes me that the highlight of Hudson and Peytons day is when there daddy comes home. Hudson can hear the garage door open and runs downstairs as fast as possible to give him the biggest love, and then theres sissy as soon as she sees him she just lights up. She starts kicking her legs and practically jumps in his arms, it really is adorable. Thanks babe for your example to them and being the best dad ever I LOVE YA!!!



3 comments:

  1. Cute! Aren't husbands wonderful! I can't wait till we have our own family, yours is so cute! For a second there I thought you might stop blogging...glad you are still updating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. K Brittany! You look amazing! What is your secret??? You have such a cute family! I'm glad you found me! Love all your pics! Who did your family ones??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Brit, I am finally leaving a comment so you can find my blog. Better late than never, right?

    ReplyDelete