Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Crazy Idaho

Huddy enjoying the 85 degree weather.
Check out that gut

Cutest kids ever

Huddy always has a midnight snack so Morg
decided to join him
Some alone time away from the girls

I decided to pack up the kiddies and drive to Idaho. 
I know everyone thought I was crazy, and I probably
was, but we had so much fun. My sister Brooke moved
up there and I have been missing her so we decided to 
go have some fun. The kids were great on the way up. 
We played outside everyday, went shopping, and caught 
up on all the latest. The drive home was a little crazy
but i expected that. Anyways love ya sis, Thanks for the 
great time!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh you were more than crazy to drive up there yourself! I am sure you guys had a blast! Before you know it you'll be heading down to Vegas for a little visit with the Boswell's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photo of all of them laying on the ground. That is too cute. And then the one of Hudson playing outside by himself is adorable. I can't believe you drove all the way there. I hated driving up to Idaho when we lived there. But I'm sure it was worth it. Especially for the 85degree weather.!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thanks so much for you post on my blog! I would love to take your fam's photos! I will call you tomorrow fo sho.

    ReplyDelete